Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Evolution of Right Speech

I'm not sure what these 4 images mean...they are something i drew illuminating my own journey of using my voice in right speech.  I have found there is much i have to share that remains unshared, much to voice that is unheard.  i invite my spirit and voice to sound out the heartwrenching tone of my soul--whether this song is sung on key or not, it is a note that is called to join the throng, and without it, the cosmos would not be complete.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm beautiful pictures and post. love it.

    love when you sing and share and it is never off key. always just what is needed.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so beautiful val. i love these artistic, expressive, short and sweet -thought provoking posts. you are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete